Neck (inches): 19"
Length (inches): 22"
Chest (inches): 28"
- Length: Measure your pet from the base of his neck to the base of his tail as shown in the illustration.
- Girth: Measure around the broadest part of your dog's chest - just behind the front legs.
- Always round up to the next larger size if your measurements meet or exceed the maximum measurement (or range of measurements) in the smaller size. This is particularly important for coats and jackets, since those garments typically do not stretch.
- Also, round up to the next larger size if your pet has a thick coat, broad chest, or wide underside.
REMEMBER, slightly looser fitting clothing is more comfortable and looks better than clothing that is too tight. If in doubt, order one size larger.
Here's why buying from our "OOPSIES" line will help everyone out:
- ☺We get rid of otherwise unwanted products at a price so low, you won't mind the OOPSIE
- ☞100%, that's right, 100% of your purchase WILL be donated to our rescue of the month.
- ♲ You save a perfectly wearable garment from being unused and thrown away!
THIS ITEM IS AN OOPSIE BECAUSE: It is slightly misprinted. Please view the photos for a closer look.
Orders within the United States may take 2-16 business days to be delivered. International orders may take up to 30 business days to be delivered.
OOPSIES ARE NON-RETURNABLE.