PLEASE NOTE: It is very important that you measure your dog carefully and refer to the size chart listed below. Garment may shrink an average of 1 size when being washed/dried.
- 100% combed ringspun cotton (heather is 90/10) 1x1 baby rib
- double-needle ribbed binding on neck, armholes and bottom
- white is sewn with 100% cotton thread
- for breeds with larger chests, purchase one size up
Size Chart (inches):
||up to 20"
||up to 18"
||up to 23"
||up to 19"
||up to 28"
||up to 21"
- Length: Measure your pet from the base of his neck to the base of his tail as shown in the illustration.
- Girth: Measure around the broadest part of your dog's chest - just behind the front legs.
- Always round up to the next larger size if your measurements meet or exceed the maximum measurement (or range of measurements) in the smaller size. This is particularly important for coats and jackets, since those garments typically do not stretch.Round up to the next larger size if your pet has a thick coat, broad chest, or wide underside.
Suggested* weight chart: XL (46-70 lbs); 2X (71-85 lbs), 3X (86+ lbs)
*Please do not pick the sizing solely on the weight chart, and always purchase one size up from weight range for breeds with larger chests (ie most bully breeds).