To return an item from our store, please read the following instructions very carefully:
All returns are refunded to your account via store credit.
Q. What item(s) can I NOT return?
All jewelry, limited edition, stickers/decals, car seat covers, oopsies, and dirty/hairy dog clothing item(s) are FINAL SALE and may not be returned. Worn, used, damaged, or dirty products may not be returned. Custom and made-to-order products cannot be returned. Sale items are not eligible for a return. You must have completed a Return Form before sending your return in.
Q. How long do I have to return an item from your store?
You have 30 days from the item(s) original delivery date to return an item for store credit or a refund. Anything returned after the 30 day expiration date that has not been previously approved will not be eligible for store credit or a refund and may be rejected.
Q. Do you do exchanges?
No; however, you may send your return back to us for store credit, which you may use to easily make a new order for a different size or item.
Q. How long will it take to receive my store credit?
Your store credit will be issued once we receive your return(s).
Q. What is your policy on returning dog clothing?
We allow clean and completely hair-free dog clothing to be returned for store credit, minus a 10% restocking fee.
Q. Is there a restocking fee?
There is a 10% restocking fee for returned dog clothing. We do not typically charge a restocking fee on human apparel, unless it is returned dirty or hairy.
Q. Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Yes. If you used PayPal to complete your purchase, you are eligible for free return shipping through PayPal's Return Shipping On Us program.
Q. Do I get my shipping costs refunded or credited as well?
No, we will give you a credit for the cost of the item. Restocking fees, if applicable, will be deducted from the refund total.
Q. How do I send my return back?
1. Fill out and submit the return form below.
If you purchased a pre-paid printable return label from us:
2. Wait to receive your return label via email
3. Once your return label is received, print it out and tape it to the outside of your package. Unless instructed otherwise, please use the original packaging your order arrived in– unless you received a Flat Rate Envelope or Box, then use a plain mailer or envelope.
4. Drop your return off in any outgoing USPS box, at your local USPS Post Office, or give to your USPS mail carrier.
If you are using your own shipping solution to send your return back to us:
2. After filling out the Return Form, send your return back using USPS to:
URBAN SUBURBAN APPAREL
Return (Your Order #)
PO BOX 541
PRATHER, CA 93651
- Do not use FedEx and UPS- they do not deliver to PO boxes and your return will get sent back to you.
- Send your return back with tracking in the event that your package gets lost.
Once we receive your return(s), we will issue your store credit to your account. We do not refund or credit your original shipping charges, only the cost of the item itself, minus a possible 10% restocking fee per returned item. For instance, if you purchase a dog hoody for $40 and return it, we will reimburse you $36 in store credit. Once we reimburse you, we will email you a confirmation of your store credit. Store credit has no expiration date and can be used as long as you have an account on our website.